Bushlites, brass and aluminum, Altberg Sneekers 11.5 and more

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
For your consideration, all prices include paypal fees and postage costs, collection possible, if collecting please deduct £5 from the price.

First up, some Bushlite candle lanterns, now seemingly unavailable in the UK, both used but in great condition. Each lantern comes with a pack of Prices candles which, from my experience seem to work the best in these lanterns.

I would like £28 for the -SOLD Brass -SOLD, and £22 for the Aluminium.

SOLD-Next up, a pair of Altberg Sneekers in size 11.5 regular in brown. Some scuffs to the toe area, general wear and tear and have been treated with Leder Gris, excellent boots just to small for me around the toes, and they deserve to be used, looking for £35.-SOLD

SOLD-An Esee4 in desert tan, plain edge with the kydex sheath and molle back, well used, convexed edge and squared spine, razor sharp, over 18s only £45-SOLD

SOLD-An Enzo Trapper 115mm blade blank in Sandvick 12C27, looking for £35.-SOLD

And finally, a reproduction WW2 style US 1qt Steel canteen and cup, with a silicone seal in the cap instead of cork, supplied with a non original faux fur lined carrier. £15.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE