Bushkey - Key ring tool

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
BK logo2.jpg

Multi tool :- Flint striker , Ferro rod striker/scraper, Can opener, Bottle opener, screw driver and many more uses

Bushkeys currently available in 9 Kydex colours

Black .............Chocolate...............Coyote

Blue....................Red.....................Tan

Hot Pink............Light Grey............Blaze Orange

Bushkey9.jpg

Bushkey on its own £10 posted

Bushkey with key ring set (whistle, Micro torch, 5mm x 50mm ferro rod and Swiss detachable key ring) £15 posted (OUT OF STOCK on torch and whistle)

Bushkey with Key ring and Ferro rod only £13

Bushkeyferro.jpg

Paypal is extra £1 per key or set if fees are applicable to me

Happy to take cheque in post / postal order etc

Shipping to EU and USA is usually extra £1 for up to 2 sets but will adjust cost to match Shipping etc

Finally if you do Paypal can you make sure you stare your forum name and the forum your from in the paypal details ie I would be FGYT BCUK

Im selling these across 4 forums (thats 2000 PMs to look at ) so it can get a bit hectic to track down ....... £10 for the bushkey Cheers Andy when a MR Blobby on British Blades placed the order

ATB

Duncan

Last edited:

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I was lucky enough to get one of these for Christmas in the Brantub, Brilliant tool! am doing a little vid of various things i take with me out and about and this does feature quite heavily! again Many thanks Duncan!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE