Bushcraft UK Ventile Jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Prawnster

Jun 24, 2008
St. Helens
This is the famous jacket that was once sold from this very site. I've seen another jacket I like (feels like a betrayal) so this is up for sale. It's a bit creased from being folded up as I've just got back from a trip. It's a medium and I'd say a generous medium. I'm 5'10", 14 stone with a 42" chest. I'm normally in between a medium and a large and this will comfortably fit a down vest or similar underneath in winter.
It is by far the most breathable jacket I've ever worn. Very comfortable even in warm conditions during high activity. It's also the most windproof, stops the wind dead. Double layer Ventile around the shoulders. Really big adjustable wired hood that folds away. Massive chest pockets that go right under the arms, easily take an OS map. Fleece lined hand pockets. Zips all work fine and have never let water in.

Its a few years old obviously but has been looked after. There are only two points of wear and tear that I'd bring to your attention. A little pale mark on the left shoulder that is about 3/8" at its widest point, it's not obtrusive at all. And a little stitch repair on the lower back that my mum did for me after I snagged on a fence not long after I bought the jacket. It took me a few seconds to find the repair to take a pic it's so small.

Im after £120 delivered within the UK. PayPal, bank transfer or cash on collection please. I'm in St.Helens which is between Liverpool and Manchester.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Mick721

Oct 29, 2012
Sunderland
Ah nuts! if the site wasn't having problems I would have spotted this and snapped it up. Would've been a perfect fit too. Can't see many of those popping up.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE