BushCraft TV :: Ray Mears's Country Tracks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

giancarlo

Oct 5, 2003
Jersey, Channel Islands
i have my uses sometimes ;)

Also, just found this:
Time: 17:00 to 17:25 (25 minutes long).
When: Wednesday 3rd March on BBC 1

Children's magazine with Konnie Huq, Simon Thomas, Matt Baker and Liz Barker. The team learn to live off the land. Konnie camps out for the night with survival expert Ray Mears, while the boys visit an Anglo Saxon village to see what life was like 1500 years ago.
(Widescreen, Subtitles)

..strange.. but true :)

sargey

Mod
Mod
Member of Bushcraft UK Academy
Sep 11, 2003
cheltenham, glos
right, i'll set the alarm on me watch! :-D

i used to have a whole video full of the ray mears bits from tracks. lost it in the end :evil:

cheers, and.

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
I have to say gentlemen, that I am bored to tears by them. They have been repeated so many times that I would expect the BBC and Ray Mears are bored to death of them.

I am just about fed up with nothing new being shown on TV. Fed up 'SAS are you bored enough yet' as well :soapbox:

Up the revolution!

Jack

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
They put them on when they have a ten minute slot to fill and that's why you never know when they are on as it is usually short notice

Good point Stewart! :?: .........had to try that new emoticons out.......Adi007, can I get them on to my email?

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
You could, but many people have images switched off on email.
You you want, PM me with what email program you use and I'll show you how.

Jack said:
Adi007, can I get them on to my email?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE