Buckskin/Wool chopper mitts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
SOLD

Through a curious coincidence I have managed to acquire a spare pair of US Military mitts. Since I know a lot of us are heading to colder climes over the next few months I thought I would offer the spare pair to someone who might put them to good use.

They are extremely high quality, soft buckskin palms with a deep wool pile back, removable wool duffle liner and fully adjustable cuff. I wouldn’t sell them if I didn’t already have another pair exactly the same.

The left mitt has a small patch of wool missing (shown in photograph), there is no structural damage beneath, they appear to be in new and unused condition, which suggests the loss of the pile was an error in manufacture.

looking for SOLD, first class parcel postage with no insurance included.

P1010563.jpg

missing patch of wool pile:
P1010564.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2008
Durham.
Don't fret, Chris, I'm still on the lookout for such items (including socks) for my brother and if I come across more then I'll PM ya!

Another PM sent, Stuart.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE