Buckle for 6omm PLCE belt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
I only really need the female part if anyone has one going spare(thinking someone who has broke the male part)
If not I would take the full set
I would also consider a roll pin one
I would carve a spoon out of Mulberry in return
thanks for looking

Oct 5, 2009
Sheffield
If you struggle finding a trade 60mm side release buckles can be picked up for a couple of squid. You may need to replace both halves but on a belt that should be fairly simple.

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
I've got a brand new (unused) PLCE belt buckle laying around doing nothing, will fit a belt of just under 6 cm....so if you're interested PM me your name & address & I'll get it sent off to you.
It's branded ITW nexus but I don't think it's genuine :) It's very stiff (opening & closing the buckle that is :D )

Here's a piccy so you can check if it will fit your male part. :naughty:

2012_0101tracks0008-1.jpg

Last edited:

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Thanks lads I went round all the places in Bath today noone had the 60mm ones
blacktimberwolf you have a PM on its way
spandit thanks for the offer and for making me think aaah Bergbuckle thats what i need lol
BCUK comes up with the goods again

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
The OP is after a PLCE belt buckle & not a bergen belt one spandit :rolleyes:...but you're right Bergbuckles are far superior.

Thank you for your patronising reply. I was telling the OP that since I replaced my PLCE buckle with a Bergbuckle, I now have an unused PLCE buckle from a genuine PLCE Bergen. I've also opened his eyes to the alternative which, as is the only sensible thing you posted, is superior

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
Thank you for your patronising reply. I was telling the OP that since I replaced my PLCE buckle with a Bergbuckle, I now have an unused PLCE buckle from a genuine PLCE Bergen. I've also opened his eyes to the alternative which, as is the only sensible thing you posted, is superior

Bad hair day ?......wasn't being patronising at all dear, just informing you that a belt buckle is not the same thing as a bergen buckle.....don't tell me we're going to fall out over a bit of plastic :argue:

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Bad hair day ?......wasn't being patronising at all dear, just informing you that a belt buckle is not the same thing as a bergen buckle.....don't tell me we're going to fall out over a bit of plastic :argue:

I shan't worry my pretty little head about it :D I apologise for any insinuation (was a bit stressed, having discovered some vandal has not only dug a huge hole in the middle of my lawn but they've also daubed mud onto both dogs' noses... :eek:)

So, the buckle that came off the belt of my PLCE Bergen is not a PLCE belt buckle, but a PLCE Bergen Belt buckle? Neither of which are a "BergBuckle", which I believe stands for "Berghaus Buckle" rather than "Bergen Buckle"...? Always willing to learn... :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE