brockwell meet 18/19 august

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
just a heads up going to brockwell 18/19th august as a farewell to my nephew adam (who comes with me to brockwell meets) he is joining the army the beginning of september so this will be the last chance i have some one to get the fire going/ keeping it going all weekend while i chill :D

so anyone who is a brockwell regular and any new northeast members who are floating about are more than welcome

just let me know if anyones interested

cheers andy

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Looking dire for us at moment....just deciding wether my car is going to the makers or breakers:eek:
Will keep you posted.
Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
no problems lads cheers for letting me know i thought people would probably have plans with it been school hols and i know what its like haveing a knackered car

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
just a heads up going to brockwell 18/19th august as a farewell to my nephew adam (who comes with me to brockwell meets) he is joining the army the beginning of september
Hi Andy, currently in negotiations with SWMBI over this one, would like to come, especially with it being a leaving do for Adam. Are we just talking the one nighter on the Saturday then? I trust you will be letting him enter into the "full enjoyment" of Brockers; this time? After all if he's old enough to go and fight for his country he's old enough to have a drink in my eyes. :)

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Hi Andy, currently in negotiations with SWMBI over this one, would like to come, especially with it being a leaving do for Adam. Are we just talking the one nighter on the Saturday then? I trust you will be letting him enter into the "full enjoyment" of Brockers; this time? After all if he's old enough to go and fight for his country he's old enough to have a drink in my eyes. :)

An I'll post some snuff up :D
Sods law, Chiseller III goes away with his man that weekend and yall fetch more bairns than ever. Might even put in the post a nip of the special stuff to see him off :D:D:D

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
haha cheers chiseller :)

vandeen tell your lass its a special meet and im sure i can let him have a little snifter of drink....not that it would stop him if i said he could nt ;)

im only going to get saturday night but planning to get there asap saturday morning.

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
lupin rider was there last night and steph and ike were unaware .
That's understandable....he operates on a different plane than most. He appears and disappears as if he's just stepped from a catalogue. Clean and clothed impeccably. Like he has a Chinese laundry operation hidden under his tarp :p
I'm still grinning at his fireside humour :cool:

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Not sure yet, if I do, your dogs will have to drink someone else's spit :p I'd be fetching my hound with us :thumbup:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE