Brockwell 16-17th November

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
It's getting to be that time of the year where the nights draw in and the ground starts to become crisp on a morning. That can only mean one thing, time to hit the woods!

In order to give everyone plenty of time to plan I was thinking of a little get together at Brockwell on the 16-17th November for skills share, drinks, great banter and with any luck, a dusting of snow

Anyone interested post below and we can get this plan coming together, because I love it when that happens!

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
No problem, as soon as we get rough numbers sorted I'll get in contact and book it up, still plenty of time for people to opt in!

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
OK I'm in.......

6e8y5ysy.jpg

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
Really gutted but I'm not going to be able to make this one, have to get to a Scout event which another leader sis unable to cover

Sorry guys

Mick721

Oct 29, 2012
Sunderland
Unfortunately can't make this due to work commitments, but it looks like others can't either. Will there be any revised dates?

d-day66

Forager
Jan 21, 2011
consett, co durham
Some of you may know this already but for those that don't as its looking like this meeting is off. There is now an alternative meeting taking place next Saturday at a new facility near beamish museum, if any of you are interested just say the word!
But i must apologise if any of you are still heading to brokers and ive kind of ruined the event for you. I seem to have a habbit of putting my foot in it on here! lol!

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
Whats the crack with beamish is it an over night job ive done a few day trips around there as my parents have a static caravan there.whats happened with brockers to ruin it ? I think ive missed sum it ?

d-day66

Forager
Jan 21, 2011
consett, co durham
Whats the crack with beamish is it an over night job ive done a few day trips around there as my parents have a static caravan there.whats happened with brockers to ruin it ? I think ive missed sum it ?

Nah! There hasn't anything happened andy mate its just with so many dropping out we thought it might be off next week! Which gives us the opportubity to introduce to you all a new site!

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
Oh champion I'll see what plans we have for the weekend and let you know mate could do with a night out and its not that far from me :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE