Bristol area any ideas where to go!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JIMMY2EGGS

Nov 24, 2009
bristol
Hi guys , i know its a bit short notice but does anyone know of any good sites to hammock in the surounding area at all. Its just two of us and my mate fancys trying out his new dd. I'm aiming for this saturday coming 11th of feb for one night. Me thinks it will be a little cold. But going to give it a go. have a car so can travel, the wifes away with the kids so its the best chance i'll have for a little while.

Any sugestions would be great.

Cheers guys.

All the best jimmy.

River98

Forager
Feb 3, 2012
england
Ive not camped in bristol or the surrounded area but i drove passed Avon Gorge near there a while back and it looked lovely i wonder if there if somewhere near there.

Dec 18, 2010
bristol
Hi there, i have sussed out a couple of sites north of bristol, and have my eye on a patch of land to the south of Dundry that look out of the way enough to be worth a try - a little further afield (south of Bath) a friendly farmer lets me use woods on his land. if your not to bother by road noise / location you are welcome to have a go at the end of my field but this is next to the A37
PM me for details
cheers
steve,

JIMMY2EGGS

Nov 24, 2009
bristol
Awesome steve i'll pm you soon. im always a little worried about finding spots. I enjoyed my first bushmoot last year and really want to be out a lot more!

Cheers again Jimmy.

Cade

Life Member
Apr 27, 2012
Bristol
hiya all

wondering if there are any get togethers or things happening in bristol to chat and see howe people get on?

looking to find somewhere i can go and practice things around bristol / WSM type area ......

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
Leigh woods or Ashton court or blaze castle iv had little one nighters in these areas but venture off abit to avoid the cruisers ;-) thems gert big uns

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE