Books, 44 and Sigg Waterbottle & Mugs, Maxped & OG PLCE.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
My clear out is moving onto the smaller things (and the things that has been hard to decide on) but here you are. All include 1st Class RMRD and Personal Paypal payments only please (or you pay fees). Also post on here then PM as won't be back to pc until 2000hrs+ folks, sorry but keeps track of whats going on :eek:
dscf0138sf.jpg

First off the waterbottles and mugs, both used but in very, very good condition with no dents etc. Both are metal bottles and mugs for boiling, cooking, etc. They have both been modded slightly in the past with the Sigg SOLD having its leather strap removed and the 44 Pattern SOLD having nylon cord to replace its cotton one. £13 Each inc RMRD P&P.

Next its the black Maxped pouch in excellent condition which I can't find on HH so leads me to believe that its no longer in production. Slides onto belt or fixes to anything with pals/molle. Over half a dozen pockets and sections for items, some hidden n secure for cash, etc and has felt type lining on a couple for phones, ipods and cameras, etc. £20 inc RMRD.

Also a PLCE OG waterbottle pouch, again modded by me with the usual buckle replaced with a fastex one for more adjustment, again very good condition and £7 SPF inc RMRD.

Last for now are the books, Step By Step Knifemaking SOLD and the very useful Ultralight Backpacker SOLD both US and difficult to get here and both in excellent condition. £8
each inc RMRD.

Cheers folks! :)

Last edited:

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
I'll take the sigg please,On behalf of Blackfeather who is really desperate for one and isn't online now.I wouldn't want him to miss it.

Last edited:

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
Sure, give me an hour or so and then I'll post some more....just sorting my life out for the Woodsmoke Mittens n Mutluks course tomorrow! :)

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
Here you go, have tried to show compartments etc by putting pen or fingers in :eek: bit wobbley but hope they help.
Its got two of the side pen, torch, sunglass, etc holders and where the maxped' logo is is another velcro closed pocket as well.
28196976.jpg

32458292.jpg

67693751.jpg

34346691.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE