Boker Carvers Congress Whittler

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ranger

Forager
Nov 3, 2003
South East
Does anyone have experience of this knife? I quite fancy one but it is expensive to get hold of in the UK and would value opinions before buying.

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
Yes. Its a very well made Slippie, I've never used mine but the build quality is as good as it gets on a production knife.
PM me if your interested in buying one.

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
I have one.

whittlers1b.jpg

It's a good knife. I've flattened all the bevels on mine for carving basswood. What specifically will you be using it for?

ranger

Forager
Nov 3, 2003
South East
Thanks guys, I was starting to think no one had ever heard of this one. It looks a nice little whittler that you can slip into your pocket when out for walks with the children and something that would not alarm anyone should they stumble upon you whittling.

Thanks BB, will do should I go ahead. The only quote I've managed to obtain so far was somewhat alarming given how much you can readily pick it up for in the States.

Hoodoo – I just want it as a general whittler for spoons and other small projects.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE