Blue barrels for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kitetraveller

Jul 22, 2007
Norfolk
60 litre blue barrels for sale. Waterproof, with sealing lid and large open top for entry. These have only had bagged confectionery products in them so they are clean and odour free ~ not like the ones that have been used for printers ink etc!
DSCN2224.jpg

John Fenna also has a book on how to make canoe accessories that includes a carry harness for these barrels.....

£15.00 each plus carriage. Courier delivery is £8.20 for one or two of these barrels to any of the mainland postcodes. If that is not you, PM me and I will get a cost for you. Paypal is fine if that helps.

Thanks for looking.
Regards
Andy

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I used to use these as washing machines in Ploce Dockyard Camp, Croatia in '95. PJMCBear may remember seeing a load of us rolling them along the road on their sides, they were half filled with water and washing powder with some round stones and dirty kit. Quite effective!

PJMCBear

Settler
May 4, 2006
Hyde, Cheshire
I used to use these as washing machines in Ploce Dockyard Camp, Croatia in '95. PJMCBear may remember seeing a load of us rolling them along the road on their sides, they were half filled with water and washing powder with some round stones and dirty kit. Quite effective!

That reminds me, what happened to my jungle trousers?

I do remember someone rolling one too fast and falling flat on their face. Ahh, memories!

Humpback

On a new journey
Dec 10, 2006
1/4 mile from Bramley End.
Tengu
I cut a 2nd hand general service bergen about abit to carry a 60l (with additional straps) and also a 30l without extra straps.
And a US Alice pack frame with cargo shelf and cargo straps will carry either.
Alan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE