Blogs!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
I've posted an announcement about the exciting new Bushcraft Blogging feature here.

This is the first time the system has been switched on for members and it has had a lot of teething troubles in the testing phase, but (fingers crossed) it should work well.

(If you have an existing blog in the old Bushcraft Blogs forum, please note that forum has now been closed. You might want to move your blog to the new blogging feature.)

If you have any questions, please ask away. I'll do my best to help! :wink:

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
I'm afraid there is no simple button to press.... you'll have to open the journal page in another window and cut/paste them as new entries...

:)
Ed

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
Ed said:
I'm afraid there is no simple button to press.... you'll have to open the journal page in another window and cut/paste them as new entries...

:)
Ed

Thanks Ed, does that mean I'll have to do that with each entry I made?
And what about questions etc. other people have posted? If I copy and paste those will it loose the original poster?

Cheers

Mark

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Thanks Ed, does that mean I'll have to do that with each entry I made?
Yep....

And what about questions etc. other people have posted? If I copy and paste those will it loose the original poster?
Feel free to copy other peoples questions over, but you will loose the origional poster.

Ed

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
Buckshot said:
Yes it does unfortunately. The best way, if someone has asked you a question that you've replied to in your blog, is to put it in as a quote. You'll need to do this manually in the blog. eg. type [QUOTE=Kath]This is Kath's quote[/QUOTE]

I look forward to reading your blog! :biggthump

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
I think it's a great idea with this blog/journal thing! :D Really. :biggthump
That way, we can all post what we intend to do or have done, without creating a new thread in one of the forums. :pack: Really smart. :You_Rock_

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
This version of the blog software doesn't allow us to give you total control over the journal ... hopefully things will change over time!

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
ok well for anyone who bothers to read my blog.. "garage" means large not Garage..

i think the other 6 spelling mistakes are comprehensible! :eek:):

and i ment heat not hear.. but that doesnt show up on spell check :shock:

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
TheViking said:
Why can't we post comments on other entries? :?:
It's because they aren't functioning properly. The software is still very new, but hopefully it will get fixed in a later version. :wink:

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
tomtom said:
is there anychance of putting the spell checker on there two.. in the future!:1244:
Er ... probably not. Sorry!! :?: :-D

Those flat "breas" you made look awesome though! :wink: :biggthump

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE