blackberry messenger group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mentalnurse

Apr 4, 2007
ashton-in-makerfield,wigan
I have just started to use blackberry messanger and as I was bored I have made a bushcraft group on there but as I am the only bushcrafter I know who has a blackberry I am a bit lonley. Any one who fancys joining feel free .

Its called. Bushcraft uk group.

PM me if you need my pin to add to it I have up loaded a few photos on to it.
Carl

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
ok work have recently issued BBerries,...

*** do i find my pin?

if i can find it i will add it or send it or whatever you do wi it,...

someone teach me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
yes mate, give me a sec to put the nippers down for afternoon kippage, and ill stick up a how to, its nearly finished but the boy decided it a good time to paint with ketchup,

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Ok guys to start with you will require BlackBerry messenger if you haven't got it go to BB app world and down load it for free(relevant data plan charges will apply)

while in BB Msgr press you BlackBerry button(the one with the BB sign on it) and select "My Profile",

You will see a selection of headings, scroll down till you see a heading "PIN", if you send this sequence as a PM to mental nurse he can add you to the group!

I Ive got it right, please feel free to correct it if not chaps,:)

stovie

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 12, 2005
Balcombes Copse
Every time I press my blackberry I get covered in purple juice...

as you can tell I'm a luddite (or the company's cheap, whichever) :p

stovie

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 12, 2005
Balcombes Copse
Try what...4 down???

I may not have one, but can someone explain what this is all about....Just curious

Not so funny now you've removed the image....trying to make me look sillier than I am already....

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE