Bivi Bag, Jungle Blanket and Pukko

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Barney Rubble

Settler
Sep 16, 2013
Rochester, Kent
youtube.com
Hi All,

I'm looking to trade a few items:

Modified British Army Gore Tex Bivi bag - It's an olive drab version which has been modified with a 2-3ft zip sewn into the centre to make it easier to get in and out. The bivi bag is in good condition with no holes, but does need the seams re-sealing. I've been using it in conjunction with a tarp and not experienced any problems.

Snugpak Jungle Blanket - Olive Green, this is pretty much brand new as I have only used it on two overnight camping trips.

Woodland Jewel Pukko knife - Traditional pukko knife with a 4inch carbon steel blade and a curly birch handle. The stick tang on the blade runs the full length of the handle. The knife comes with a traditional veg tan leather sheath. It's in good condition, I've modified the spine of the blade slightly by filing a 90 degree angle to enable it to be used with a firesteel. I'm offering it for trade as I've recently acquired another buschraft knife. The pukko has subsequently been sat in my workshop!

In return for all of these goodies, I'm simply asking for another bivi bag. Preferably an un-modified british army bivi with seams sealed. I'm basically looking to do some more bivvying without the tarp in 2018!

Unfortunately I seem to have great difficulty putting photos up on this forum but can send images to anyone that is interested.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE