Bilbank Festive Filter Stocking

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
BFFS_pers_zpse1d37062.jpg

Christmas is a-coming and what better to hang by your chimney or campfire than a Bilbank Festive Filter Stocking; the ideal repository for all those bushy stocking-fillers.

BFFS_r_zps7c7e0321.jpg

And if, perchance, you've been naughty :( and Santa passes you by, you still have a fully-functional, 2 litre capacity, Bilbank Water Filter Bag for your basic water prep. needs. It's a win/win situation! :)

action_zps6a16236a.jpg

Hand-made from brand new, undyed, double stitched,12oz. cotton canvas, with printed instructions and festive hanging becket.

Personalised (as per top pic.) or plain, left or right,

£8.50 each or £16.00 for two, fully inclusive to a UK address.

BFFSx2_zpsf0b66d29.jpg

Last edited:

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
I already have a bag I made myself from a canvas drop cloth but there's nothing festive about it. Just curious what's the postage to the US (27612) for one. What more could anyone ask for? Christmas and Bushcraft, can't get any better.

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
Are these just a Christmas run or can I get one anytime? Only reason I'm asking is that with the coming move back to the UK we have a self imposed buying ban on so there's less to ship. also my wife said it's kind of silly to pay shipping over the pond and then ship it back there.....I hate it when she's logical.:) takes all the fun out of it.

bilmo-p5

Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
Are these just a Christmas run or can I get one anytime? Only reason I'm asking is that with the coming move back to the UK we have a self imposed buying ban on so there's less to ship. also my wife said it's kind of silly to pay shipping over the pond and then ship it back there.....I hate it when she's logical.:) takes all the fun out of it.

They will be available anytime. If I don't have any to hand I can make some up easily enough. They use the same fabric as my ordinary Bilbank bags.

bilmo-p5

Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
BFFS_pers_zpse1d37062.jpg

Christmas is a-coming and what better to hang by your chimney or campfire than a Bilbank Festive Filter Stocking; the ideal repository for all those bushy stocking-fillers.

BFFS_r_zps7c7e0321.jpg

And if, perchance, you've been naughty :( and Santa passes you by, you still have a fully-functional, 2 litre capacity, Bilbank Water Filter Bag for your basic water prep. needs. It's a win/win situation! :)

action_zps6a16236a.jpg

Hand-made from brand new, undyed, double stitched,12oz. cotton canvas, with printed instructions and festive hanging becket.

Personalised (as per top pic.) or plain, left or right,

£8.50 each or £16.00 for two, fully inclusive to a UK address.

BFFSx2_zpsf0b66d29.jpg

Now with 12 days' supply of Aquatabs per order; absolutely free.

BFF3_zpsb4ww9t1c.jpg

BBFYourNameHere_zps3wop8gta.jpg

Attachments

• AquatabsBoxLabel.txt
    518 bytes · Views: 5
Last edited:

quietone

May 29, 2011
Wales
I'll take one please. But no decoration please, unless you've one of the krampus. ;) PM and funds inbound to you.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
May I have one please Ian? Shoot me a PayPal addy and I'll take care of the necessary - daughters man is serving his country this Yule and this might make him smile!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE