Big huge thanks to all of you!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Thanks to you all for making it an amazing Moot, it was relaxed and fun, I love seeing happy people and we had hundreds of you!!!

We ran about 80 workshops so a huge thanks to all of you that braved it up to face the crowds, I know there were some first time teachers and you did an amazing job along with the more seasoned sharers of knowledge. I would no doubt miss someone out if it listed all of you that contributed and made it an amazing event, it's truly unique and that's thanks to all of you that come with open minds and a willingness to be a part of something brilliant.

We had a Vow service for Phil and Maggie, Fund raising by John, Phil and Captain Badger who cut his long locks off after 30 years of nurturing them!! Workshops galore where we learned about all sorts such as the properties of different ropes and cordage, log rockets, first aid, carving, Japanese caligraphy, pottery, flintknapping, gut thread making, forging, slings and atlatls, a huge communal meal, talent night, pegging mania, hot chocolate, story telling and so much more....

Those of you that couldn't make it this year you missed a good one and I hope that you'll be there for next years Summer Moot, or if you want to jump in before that we're running an Autumn Moot in October! http://www.bushmoot.com/autumn-moot/

2019 is our 15 year anniversary, so maybe it will be even better, spread the word!
The dates for next year are 29th July - 10th August so book your time of work now!

Thanks again everyone, see you soon!!

Reactions: crosslandkelly

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Hi Tony I finaly found out how to post comments! my first visit to the moot this year and it was great. Bit of a struggle getting there and back home with a 15 hour turnaround at home to go to wilderness but I made it. I have no car but you may remember my shopping trolly. I certainly learned a lot and hope to make it again next year.thanks to the chaps who gave me lifts the lady who fetched milk and a camp chair from tesco and whoever helped an exhausted lady with tarp and hammock.blessings all.

boubindica

Forager
Mar 13, 2018
London
Was a great, if somewhat overwhelming experience. Wish i could make the October and February Moots, but i can't, this time round. Aiming to attend next year, and the year after and the next etc... Thanks to all for making it possible :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE