Big fire in Stockport

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
Does anyone live in Stockport, there seems to be an enormous fire in Reddish somewhere, or at the back of the big tescos. I'm on a hill so I can just about see it but it looks like an entire factory and the flames are so big coming right out of the roof (and all floors) it is bellowing fireballs into the air .
I cant find it onthe news but its big black streak of smoke is right over the house so I want to know if it is a chemical fire or not:(

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
Nothing on Google this morning. I remember when the old rubber mill which was next door to the big tescos went up a few years ago. You could see it in Wilmslow and when we got past the viaduct on the M60 the blast of radiant heat was truely amazing. (300m away from the flames and it seemed as though someone had put a blow torch in your face and that was with all the car windows up!).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE