BIG BUG, Uploader.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Why can I never make any sense of the "Add Image" thingy when trying to upload images from my computer? I've just spent over an hour ntrying to post 4 images in Member's reviews and Testing, now people say they're not working. The first doesn't work for me but the last three do, after a fashion.

I'm not going to start using a hosting site, I used to be able to upload perfectly from my own machine.........What's wrong?

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
View attachment 33649

View attachment 33650

Once you have opened the 'Insert Image' dialogue box, click the words 'From Computer'.

Click the words 'Choose file', you will then be able to navigate to the location where the file is on your computer.

Once selected, click the words 'Upload File' and bob's your uncle (in theory anyway). :)

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Thanks for all the replies folks.

@ sandbender: Yup, that's how I've always done it and it used to work flawlessly, but for the past few months each time I use the uploader it fails to work at least three out of four times; I've pretty much given up on posting piccies, but can you imagine a knife review without them on BcUK? :)

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Can't make any sense of this at all - just repeated exactly the same steps four times, no go for the first three, success at the fourth go............Oh well.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE