Best quality camo fleece jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Really active or mostly standing around?
The modern Carhartt 'Canyon' design is most like my oldest Carhartt barn coat of 20(?) years.
I have a dislike of flaps over pockets which the old coat has.
My newest Carhartt has no pocket flaps, I can get into those pockets wearing leather mittens.

The most inconspicuous color is the "dirty sand" as I call it.
The coffee brown makes you a visible lump.

GoatBoy666

Tenderfoot
Jul 27, 2005
West London
I have had the Helikon Patriot for a couple of years nice and heavy weight but the velcro on the cuffs failed after about one year. I have just cut off the rubber tab.
In fact I am wearing mine right now...8)

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex

I’ve got one of these, it’s a good thick fleece. However, my Jungle Green is very close to black, and having a white Jack Russell I generally look a bit ‘dappled’ when I wear it. Fleece and dog hair just love each other, it’s nigh on impossible to remove.

The pocket arrangement on the Patriot severely lets it down IMO. The pockets in the back are good for nothing unless you’re a cyclist, the upper arm pockets interfere with movement of your arms if stuffed, and the front handwarmer pockets are sited way too high to be naturally comfortable.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE