Beautiful day!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Went out this morning with the dogs across all the fields and little copses at the back of the village where I live and what a cracking day. to me it felt like a true Spring morning snowdrops everywhere, daffodils etc pushing through and all the trees coming into bud . Loads of critters about too. Also the birds seem to be in full song. I know we still have Snow in many places but certainley here in Beverley it feels like spring has sprung today.

Just thought id share that, whats everyone elses day like?

Andy

Oct 6, 2008
Cheshire
You're right mate, I've been waiting till my shift finishes today then it was out for an hour with the dogs. Shame to come back inside. Bright, clear, cold, crisp and best of all just me out on the fields.

ickyan

Forager
Jun 26, 2009
shropshire
nice here too, just I was locked in a classroom with the blinds closed and then curtains to stop any more light seeping through.

I hate school

R3XXY

Settler
Jul 24, 2009
Crewe
Yeah mate beautiful day, not a cloud in the sky. I've been up the hills collecting birch bark and pine resin, oh and I did some walking too.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE