Sold BearPaw / Bodnik Slick Stick LH #50 Draw weight

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stiks

Mar 21, 2006
N. Wales
I bet there's a few archers on here. Thought I'd try it here first.

Selling my Left Hand Bodnik Slick Stick. # 50 Draw weight.

In great condition. This was the first Bodnik bow I bought. I was very impressed with the smooth draw and it's speed.
So much so I bought 2 more from there more expensive line.

I've too many bows so decided to let this go. Just because it's their cheaper bow don't underestimate it's performance. Tbh only my #50 Mohawk TD Recurve can out perform it, and that's not by much at all.

The pictures show it's superb condition. On one pic you will see a white area forward of the leather arrow rest. This is just a line of glue I put on all my bows, it prevents the leather from lifting on the forward edge, lets the arrow pass smoothly. It will peel off if it bothers you. In another pic I've used a black marker to help it blend in, a brown marker would be best of course.

DSCF0430.jpg DSCF0433.jpg DSCF0434.jpg DSCF0435-2.jpg DSCF0438.jpg DSCF0439.jpg DSCF0436.jpg DSCF0441.jpg

I'd like £185.00 for it. That also includes postage.

Reactions: Sieddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE