Bear G possible fine for eating frog

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Have just seen this on my news feed on my phone. Apparently in a filming session in Bulgaria for one of his escapades with some tv personage as he likes to do. He caught killed and ate a frog in a national park where it is illegal to kill any animals. He is now, along with the star facing several thousands of pounds in a fine. Ooops!

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Haven't seen this picked up, even by the BBC. In a National Park, no less?
If it is true, it could get a lot worse, just on somebody's whim. A little time in the shade and a big fine?
Convicted, he could have his passport stamped "Persona Non Grata" and get kicked out of the country.
Maybe back home, he gets his passport suspended, that would cramp his froggy leaping about.

Reactions: Sundowner

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
You would of thought his legal team would of checked all that out prior to the trip.....

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Reactions: santaman2000

saxonaxe

Nomad
Sep 29, 2018
SW Wales
If he's desperate for publicity and must persist in eating the Wildlife, he could have stayed at home and killed and eaten Scotpix's white Squirrel, like a proper British Bushcrafter.....:biggrin:

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Off course the information comes via
AGENCE FRANCE PRESS

Yes, they are able to understand it!

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
I know it is a long standing cliché that small boys go round with frogs in their pockets but this young bear is realy not on! It was bad enough when you served your own wee wee at your birthday party telling everyone that it was lemonade! Poor little Emily got very upset when you told her it would put hairs on her chest and prove she was a real he man! Now off to bed with you and no supper.... and just wait till your father gets home!

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
I know it's a long standing cliché that small boys go round with frogs in their pockets. But this young bear is a bit too much. It was bad enough when you served your own wee wee at your birthday party telling everyone that it was lemonade! Poor little Emily got very upset when you told her that it would put hairs on her chest and prove she was a real man. Now off to bed with you. .. and just wait until your father gets home!

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
To use a local dialect word, the mans a chull.

One of his programmes was on our tv a few years ago and after about ten minutes of it my wife arched an eyebrow and said "He's a right drama queen isn't he?"

Reactions: Herman30

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
To use a local dialect word, the mans a chull.

One of his programmes was on our tv a few years ago and after about ten minutes of it my wife arched an eyebrow and said "He's a right drama queen isn't he?"

The panto dame of survival...you know it's bad when he looks over the top even compared to American shows (no offence to our American members lol)

mikehill

Settler
Nov 25, 2014
Warrington
If it came to a survival competition BG would end up dead on a mountain side with a broken ankle while RM and Mors are sipping a single malt in front of a roaring fire back at camp

Reactions: Herman30

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE