bcuk Screensaver

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
To go with the bushcraftUK wallpapers made available the other day we can now offer you a bushcraftUK screensaver based on the same images.

This screensaver will update when we update the files on the server, so hopefully your screensaver should change over time!

The screensaver is available for download from http://www.bushcraftuk.net/downloads/ (2.2 Mb, Windows operating sysem only)

Enjoy! :wave:

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
If you look at the original post, this thread is almost 3 years old. The site has changed its domain name since then, and also its folder structure and content.

The downloads section can be found in the quick links bar on the left, but I don't think the wallpapers or screensaver is still there.

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
That'd be cool, I don't think I've ever seen them or the wallpaper being somewhat of a newb! :)

Also any chance of a reasonably highres image of the badge graphic for a car sticker? I scanned the badge but it came out kinda dull especially when put into a taxdisc holder. I understand if you don't want one made available but think of it as free advertising ;)

Cheers,

Alan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE