"Baker" style, Canvas campfire tent, unused, made by Firebreather on SOTP forum

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leealanr

Apr 17, 2006
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Dear all,

in December 2013, I was tested and subsequently diagnosed with Throat Cancer. I have been in the UK since then undertaking treatment.

Overall the prognosis is very good, but unexpectedly the length of time it is taking to recover is far greater than was ever envisaged.

Unfortunately I had a relapse very recently which has delayed this even further and the likelihood therefore of me being fit and able to paddle canoe, or even get out into the great outdoors much this year is severely curtailed and by the time I am ready, it will be time to return overseas to work and my family I hope.

As such, the optimism I had a month ago is lessened and I need to move on some items that I realistically am unlikely to get to use in the forseeable future.

I will therefore be adding further items as the next few weeks progress.

Firstly.

A FireBreather (of SOTP), Baker style Camp Fire tent in canvas. Bought by me in 2009 and NEVER used.

as tested by Magikelly, Owner of the SOTP Forum.

http://www.songofthepaddle.co.uk/for...=campfire+tent

These amazing style tents fetch huge prices, Wynnchester charge £750 for a similar size tent for example. Green outdoor also make them (out of stock at the moment) and again they are highly expensive.

Mine has NEVER been used and is therefore as new. It has always been stored correctly.

I would like £475 for this plus postage at cost.

I have always wanted to use it, but never will now, I think this price (ONO) is a good bargain for a unique tent which would complement any traditional outfit.

This must sell, so please PM me to discuss.

Other items to follow.

Regards.

Alan l.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Sorry to hear of your struggle , I hope you get on top of it. Atb Chis

Nailed Horbury Bridge rapids .....wooooooo

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
My thoughts are with you, I was diagnosed with the same in 2009, recovery took far longer than the treatment, but you will get better, so hold that thought.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Very sorry for your trouble, leealanr, I hope things go well for you :)...If funds allowed I'd have this like a shot!

Nov 20, 2014
Herefordshire
Sorry. Typos in previous post.

Anyway, I am very interested so please let me know if this is still for sale. I can be emailed on pete (at) a2b.uk.net

Thanks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE