backhouse

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

al

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 18, 2003
kent
anyone seen or used these before http://www.ecowool.com/product/1538 i`ve got a smock in that patern and a woman at work has made a copy of the pattern to do one for me in ventile, just wondered if anyone had experience with these . cheers al :-D

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
I've had a short stockman coat (lower down the page on your link) for ages. It was a good alternative design of the traditional wax jacket. Backhouse were bought by Barbour a while ago but I don't know if that is the case now.

Your ventile smock sounds very interesting can we have pictures when it's finished? Will it be double or single layer?

Bill

al

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 18, 2003
kent
not sure about the layers yet, again any advice is cool, it wont be for a while yet but when it is i`ll try n get some, dont have a digi cam,,canon a1 for me :-D , but it should be just like that but without a hood,the design is taken from one i have thats not ventile but an old cheepy yet its bombproof and the design is the best for me and even tho its a cheepy its still oe of the best jackets ive used

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE