Axe & Saw Case

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
Axe & Saw Case

Recently completed axe & saw case in waterproof, 15oz cotton canvas.

Will accomodate a collapsable saw up to blade length 24" inside, and an axe of about the same length (eg. GB SmallForest Axe or Wilderness Axe) utilising the flap and sleeve.

Secure closure is effected by way of a 25mm side release buckle.

Case has a Molle-type strap on the back to facilitate securing to pack with compression straps etc. Strap is also fitted with a D-ring at each end for additional securing or for seperate carry using the provided detachable 25mm webbing shoulder-strap.

£30.00 fully inclusive to a UK address.

axnsaw1_zps3b0e9128.jpg
axnsaw2_zps89730da8.jpg

axnsaw3_zps50bcdaea.jpg

axnsaw4_zps4b592d31.jpg

NB. the corex ax-alike is not for sale

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
That's a nice bit of kit you've made there sir, unfortunately I only use a hatchet and Opinel saw at the moment or I may be tempted. Nicely done.

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Nice work! If I hadn't made my own one in the style of the ________ one I'd snap this up...as Andy says, better design too :)

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
Just thought i'd give a little feedback on these
they are well made and brilliant value for a start...honestly, 30 quid delivered is a steal

the only question I had before I bought mine was. Would a GB Scandinavian forest axe and bob destroud buck saw fit ok?....ian said he wasen't 100% sure but couldn't see why they wouldn't fit
Which was pretty much what I thought so I went for it

They fit perfectly. there's enough room so that the folded saw and axe haft sit side by side, so keeps it nice and neat. here's a couple of pics*

Cheers........adam

*insane lurcher pup that insists in being in on the action NOT included with every case

farfoodle

Forager
May 2, 2013
Oxfordshire
I also have one of Ian's axe and saw cases and they are truly excellent - sturdy but not very heavy. Highly recommended, especially at the price he's charging.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Looks great to me and if I didn't already have one, well you know what I mean.
Added two other bits to mine, a 2' blow poker and a squirrel cooker/pot hanger.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE