Awesome MTP GSR bag at a bargain price. Case of 10+ available. Moot/Post

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
I couldn't resist these when my mate said I could have a case of 10 for £80! They are brand new in their plastic bag. Going rate for these is £15 each which is what he sells them for, even used ones sell for way more than £8 each! He is almost giving these to me.

I must say I am very impressed with them, very nice, I instantly wanted/needed one.

As the Moot is coming up and parcels are going out I thought I'd pass this bargain onto you guys so they are £8 each. If you want it posted then P&P is £3 but I guess it will go free with most existing orders that are being posted, P&P at cost anyway.

[video=youtube;iFmR6KPiDGw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFmR6KPiDGw[/video]

If you want any other MTP kit new or used I can ask. He even has some of the new GSR respirators!

I told him he needed to be researching and stocking the Sawyer Mini and Geigerrig bladders.
Snap these up guys, you won't get this kind of bargain anywhere, they are at cost.

Last edited:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
i have one of these in dpm, i use it every day, fantastic bit of kit

Thanks Tom. I have a couple of the DPM version myself. These are the newest design in MTP. They are full of features and possibilities. The double pull zip extension that can hide cyalumes, pens etc., the MOLLE sides which can have the pockets swapped out and swapped for bigger pouches, pockets inside, excellent.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
1. Midnitehound
2. Neil
3. Goatboy - CASH?/ADDY?
4. Billyblade BACS?/ADDY?
5. Falcon - PP/ADDY
6. Coldfeet

Last edited:

Coldfeet

Life Member
Mar 20, 2013
Yorkshire
Can I confirm these are £8 please? If so, stick my name down for one please :) (posted)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Can I confirm these are £8 please? If so, stick my name down for one please :) (posted)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep, only £8 each! I can combine postage with the Delta Ground Anchors you are having.

1. Midnitehound
2. Neil
3. Goatboy - CASH?/ADDY?
5. Falcon - PP/ADDY
6. Coldfeet

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
1. Midnitehound
2. Neil
3. Goatboy - CASH?/ADDY?
5. Falcon - PP/ADDY
6. Coldfeet - post with delta ground anchors
7. presterjohn - post with sawyer
8. stonehippo - post with sawyer

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
I'll leave it..

Snap these up guys, you won't get this kind of bargain anywhere, they are at cost.

Erm, I dont wanna be a killjoy, but at about 4:45 in the video you posted, the guys says,

"If anybody wants one of these get hold of me cause i can get them, about £3 each plus postage."

Last edited:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
1. Midnitehound
2. Neil
3. Goatboy - CASH?/ADDY?
5. Falcon - PP/ADDY
6. Coldfeet - post with delta ground anchors
7. presterjohn - post with sawyer
8. stonehippo - post with sawyer

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
I'll leave it..

Erm, I dont wanna be a killjoy, but at about 4:45 in the video you posted, the guys says,

"If anybody wants one of these get hold of me cause i can get them, about £3 each plus postage."

I could swear he actually says "not bad for a tenner" or words to that effect.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
I'll leave it..

He is referring to what he uses as a water filter bag, he isn't referring to the MTP GSR bag which retails for about £15 new normally.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE