Awesome Fenix LD20 torch with filters

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rups

Forager
Aug 27, 2010
London
Hi. I've got this immaculate Fenix LD20 torch with pouch and pack of filters. The filters include a red filter, a diffuser and a red and white wand. RRP £47.95 for the torch £10 for the filter pack. Both yours for £39. SOLD Please pick up the fees.
528488d1-fc13-38b0.jpg

52848bd2-fc45-3cdf.jpg

Thanks

Smith28

Nomad
Nov 26, 2010
South East
My LD20 and LD10 are my first choice lights. LD20 can really throw some light.

Why the hell would anyone want to rid themselves of this beauty?!

Rups

Forager
Aug 27, 2010
London
My LD20 and LD10 are my first choice lights. LD20 can really throw some light.

Why the hell would anyone want to rid themselves of this beauty?!

Indeed. Actually I've just spent 7 days out in Thetford with it and it has been incredible. It's so bright on it's extreme setting that it can be the only source of light in a room and can get really hot to the touch, impressive for a torch lit by AA batteries! The reason that I'm letting it go is that I really need a headtorch rather than a hand held one. It's in mint condition and is an awesome light.

Smith28

Nomad
Nov 26, 2010
South East
Indeed. Actually I've just spent 7 days out in Thetford with it and it has been incredible. It's so bright on it's extreme setting that it can be the only source of light in a room and can get really hot to the touch, impressive for a torch lit by AA batteries! The reason that I'm letting it go is that I really need a headtorch rather than a hand held one. It's in mint condition and is an awesome light.

Yeah they can get quite warm sometimes, good hand warmers in winter. :D

FYI Fenix do a headband which I find excellent. Wouldn't use a LD20 on it though, LD10 works great with it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE