• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Hi

I have noticed that we can now add an avatar (kind of an obvious statement when you can see me looking on from the left) and that there are new catagories of member. Now I understand Moderator and Member but what defines a Firestarter & Forager. Also are there any other catagories that I have missed?

Just wondering?

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Is a Tracker someone who has posted more than 50 times, a Firestarter someone who has made over a 100 posts and a Forager someone who has made more than 250?
Yep :) We have been playing around with avatars and rankings today..... ;-)

Ed

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
What about 500+ = Bushcrafter
1000+ = Master Bushcrafter
1500+ = Adi

:-D

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
I wanna be a firestarter!
Jake are you trying to boost your numbers

Me? I think we should have a whole rank....I like the Adi stalker idea!

:wink:

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
What do I become at 200 posts? A firehazard??? :lol

(ps. just animated 007's avatar - don't think he's noticed yet! :wink:)

giancarlo

Oct 5, 2003
Jersey, Channel Islands
i noticed kath, looks good... should get it to repeat after 10 secs or so though, goes too fast, missed it the first few times it loaded.

Also just noticed something on Jake's avatar, that should have been explained earlier.
If people want to remote link to an avatar it must be on a web server that everyone can see.
If you link to a file that is on your machine, then only you will be able to see it and everyone else will get a broken image.

Cheers :)
Carlo

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Adi has explained...i'm fixing it!
Were all getting into these avatars!

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
Giancarlo said:
i noticed kath, looks good... should get it to repeat after 10 secs or so though, goes too fast, missed it the first few times it loaded.
Thanks! I did that so it wouldn't be too repetitive. Otherwise animated gifs can get really annoying after you've seen it a few times. :roll:

I want to do one for myself now - gotta have an animated landrover innit. :-D Maybe I'll do that tomorrow! :wink:

Adi007

Sep 3, 2003
For anyone who hasn't met me, the resemblence is uncanny!

<--- this could be a photograph!!!!

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
I get it working but in the wrong place!!!!! Sometimes i want to throw this computer out of the window!

Oh well, guys, you get the idea!

Goodnight!

Jake

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE