Apprenticeships going

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

johnboe522

Feb 20, 2012
lulworth
I am looking for some Apprentices to work and learn with Wildway Bushcraft. We are Based in Hampshire and Dorset. This will be part time when we have courses or events ect. We can pay travel and supply kit at trade prices. We will teach you all the skills and teaching methods with a aim of you becoming an fully paid instructor, over time

Get in touch if it sounds good for you

LadySmyth

Tenderfoot
Jan 6, 2017
UK
I am looking for some Apprentices to work and learn with Wildway Bushcraft. We are Based in Hampshire and Dorset. This will be part time when we have courses or events ect. We can pay travel and supply kit at trade prices. We will teach you all the skills and teaching methods with a aim of you becoming an fully paid instructor, over time

Get in touch if it sounds good for you
I'm certainly very interested indeed but need to know more details... Start date etc... Can i get more details in this thread or should i visit your website (if you have one)?

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

dannyk64

Apr 1, 2015
Nottingham
Hi i'd be very interested, i am currently at uni but only in on a monday, tuesday. if you could post some more info about this that would be great.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE