Anyone else have problems with viewing the Gift It On Thread?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hypnagog

Nov 12, 2012
Essex
hotchpotchblog.wordpress.com
For me, on a Mac whether I use Safari or Chrome, it always seems blank, ie I get this when I look at the thread...

2013-10-30 08.29.17 pm.jpg

However, it's fine on my iPhone with TapTalk.

It'd be great if someone has a workaround.

Thanks in advance.

Hypnagog

Nov 12, 2012
Essex
Funny I've been getting blank entries a lot on tapatalk for iPad, generally followed by a crash and needing to restart the app.

Ah, I might have a clue.

I can't see the "Word Association" thread either, so it seems to be related to the number of replies... both are 8000 plus.

I can see the "What Did You Buy Today" thread which is only around 2500.

Curiouser and curiouser...

Hypnagog

Nov 12, 2012
Essex
HI Guys, has anything else like this happened and is this still happening?

Hi,

It's still happening for me on the threads that I mentioned, but nothing more than that. I wonder if it's to do with the number of responses, but can't see why that would make a difference.

I did see this thread relating to it: http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89742&highlight=gift+thread

I'll have a go at installing Internet Explorer and see if that makes a difference.

Hypnagog

Nov 12, 2012
Essex
Just in case this is of use to anyone else in the future, I've tried Firefox (as seemed to work in someone else's thread), but it still had the same problem.

The debug message is "Internal Server Error" still.

I then worked out that it's connected with viewing threads in "Hybrid Mode" for me. When I reset my cache the view returns to "Linear" and all is well until I switch to "Hybrid", so linear seems to be the way forward (for now).

Looking forward to joining in the thread.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE