Any body about in Swindon?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Thetillerman71

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 9, 2012
Gloucester
In honesty Ive been building up my kit and buying several books on a variety of topics mainly survival and bushcraft. Originally from South wales so dont know a lot of people up this way. Last time I was out was end of February and it was a damn cold night under a poncho

Thetillerman71

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 9, 2012
Gloucester
It was a 2 day survival course with Trueways, I booked it last minute for half price so cost me less than a hundred pounds. It was located in woods that I believe the Scout centre own

Thetillerman71

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 9, 2012
Gloucester
Cranham is indead the scouts place, they do rent out the grove and Forest to other Scout groups ancd commercial groups i.e. trueways use it for some of their courses. i put in an enquiry Sunday and not got any response so far. my thinking was there seems to be half a dozen or so people locally wanting to do something with others and thought to myself someone needs to take a lead and organise something around gloucester

Unfortunately Ive not got a response so far and its now getting a little short notice to organise it as id have to pay an upfront deposit. If anyone else wants to suggest something Id be interested in joining them on the occassional weekend

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
I moved from Swindon (Wroughton) back to South Wales but I've just introduced my buddy to the outdoors with a 4 day Dartmoor meet. He's based in Bassett, oops, sorry, I meant to say "Royal Wootton Bassett".

Thetillerman71, let me know if you get any joy. I'm happy to travel back to old Wiltshire for a blast.

Richie

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I'm not too far, in Chippenham. When out and about I normally have a rifle over my shoulder these days but with the next few months being thin on that I'd be up for an overnighter.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE