Another Scottish School

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Never heard of them ... however it really surprises me that survival schools (of anything for that matter) hope to sell when they give so little info about the instructors ...

T

theknight

I have always been very doubtful about anything sold on ebay. To me, as a customer, it just shouts cheap and cheerful.

I am not referring to the school as I don't know them and I have utmost respect for anyone from our forces.

I just think people who sell on there just can't be arsed to make the effort and this is why you won't find and reputable companies/ business's on there.

TK

Rob

Need to contact Admin...
I got sent the auction details by a friend - who is kind enough to send me all sorts of stuff from eBay.

I think the explanation will probably be that they are new in business, and are using eBay (and maybe even some other sites) to get some exposure.

Cant comment on the course, as I dont know anything about it. But if they are in to "survival" then they may be someone's ideal course.

P

Paulmac

Never heard of these - so did some research

The opening page flash " UK number 1 facility " was intresting !

Website and address registered 24 Nov 2003 - a successfull last 2 months.

It seems to be a paintball outfit setting to start survival, mainly corporate teambuild - I asked some questions directly to them and to be honest the answers were not acceptable or as open as the main established companies answer questions.

PM me anyone who wants further detail of my research - yes it was that bad! :shock:

Paul Mac

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE