Another Post About "Poo".

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 13, 2018
Rural Lincolnshire
A little girl walks in to the lounge one Sunday morning while her Dad is reading the paper.”Where does poo come from?” she asks.

The father feeling a little perturbed that his 5 year old daughter is already asking difficult questions thinks for a moment and says: “Well you know we just ate breakfast?” “Yes,” answers the girl.

“Well the food goes into our tummies and our bodies take out all the good stuff, and then whatever is left over comes out of our bums when we go to the toilet, and that is poo.”

The little girl looks perplexed, and stares at him in stunned silence for a few seconds and asks: “And what about Tigger?”

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
I was a good minute off there. Very good.
On the other hand we are potty training my youngest at the minute so my mind was in a much more literal place....

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Tigger comes from somewhere else below the belt...

Any decadent can tell you that.

(Seriously, some of the imagery in that book is so OTT its a wonder anyone can read it without squirming)

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
(Seriously, some of the imagery in that book is so OTT its a wonder anyone can read it without squirming)

Quite agree Tengu. :D

98-D28-E10-C8-EB-4-E23-9344-0952325-C85-A6.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE