Andy wood aws4 survival knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
1) First up is an original #3 concept of Andy Woods survival knife. Mint with all accessories and sheath. Never used this one. Looking for £395 (NOW £350), SOLD which includes postage and fees.

2) Next up is the knife I thoroughly tested. I don't think this one needs too much introduction. It's here in all it's epicness.. http://www.britishblades.com/forums...ndy-Wood-s-AWS4-Knife-Review-UPDATED-06-08-14 Obviously it's been used, but it's in remarkably excellent condition, the handles are near mint and the blade only shows a few scratches from use, which could easily be brushed out. I've left it as is for this sale as this knife has character and it's been well documented. It comes with two mint as new sheaths, and all of its accessories. Looking for £250 NOW SOLD including fees and postage for this fella. I'll be sad to see it go, but it's getting no use.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE