Alpkit Numo

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
A couple of my mates used them on the West Highland Way a couple of weeks ago and they really rated them highly. They pack down very small and are extrememly light. Think they take a bit of inflating but I have to admit I was a bit jelous when I felt how comfy they were compared to my CCF mat :)

No punctures or any other obvious damage occured to them on the few days they were used but they do come with a repair kit and Aplkit service is usually spot on and they're products are amazing. No affiliation to Alpkit etc etc just a very happy customer.

Headshed

Forager
Nov 17, 2011
Warwick
As previously said there very comfortable, but will feel cold in the colder months, more so than a thermarest. However you can mitigate this to a degree by placing an appropriate length of 'Thermawrap' loft insulation under it (this also works with increasing the warmth of a thermarest in winter to). Hope that helps, once again no affiliation but a happy camper etc etc.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE