Ahoy from Gloucestershire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Josephmouse

Sep 20, 2018
Gloucestershire
Hi guys,

I'm new here, although I was on BB and also am quite active on EM at the moment. There are a few faces I recognise but loads I don't. Looking forward to getting to know you guys a bit more.

Currently living in a large town so the interest has been mainly slipjoints but I'm moving to a little village in the next few months so I'm looking forward to getting outdoors more and having the need for some fixed blades and maybe the odd axe!

All the best,

Joe

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Good to have you Joe, moving out fo the city will probably open up loads of opportunities, goodjob
Looking forward to reading of your adventures!

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Welcome to the forum.

A word of warning regarding fixed blades, and particularly axes, as compared to slip joints...You can have a collection of a few dozen slip joints in a shoe box and still have room for a shoe. If you try doing the same with fixed blades, let alone axes, storage space can rapidly become an issue. If you have a spouse it is hard to hide a burgeoning axe collection, unless you also invest in a large and cluttered shed! :D

Best of luck with the move!

Chris

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE