Aberdeen...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
I'm 40 miles to the north of Aberdeen, don't go into Aberdeen that often so I don't really know round there. Obviously there's the cairngorms to the west.
There are some members around although not very close, I'm not sure where exactly they are. They tend to meet further over to the west. Do you have transport?
There were some others who met around the cairngorms but they are not very active on here anymore - I think they started a Facebook group.

I recently found a path up here, maybe of use to you. Buchan and Formartine way...

map.jpg

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
Have you heard of the Huntley rangers? They meet round there once a week. They seem to be aimed at younger people but what they get up to sounds interesting with quite a few camps.

I'm in Macduff so not too far away from you...

I also find I'm a bit busy ( 3 kids a wife and a load of pets) but would like to get out a bit more.

monkey boy

Jan 13, 2009
london
I am in Huntly, north of Aberdeen and missing getting out as I am busy. It would be good to have a mini meet.
Funnily enough I will be moving to Huntly in a few months time.
Is there meets that occur in the area?

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE