A weekend in my small permission...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I have just returned from a weekend in the woods with Roly and Stewart... and the weather was great!
I arrived early on Friday and set up the communal tarp, cut lots of firewood with my new saw, got the loo trench sorted and had a lunch of Venison sausages before chillin in the woods.
Roly arrived late PM and Stewart a bit later and we spent the evening around the campfireputing the world to rights...
Sat dawned beautifully and after breakfast I retrieved the camera trap I had set up before we did all the stuff one does on camp - mainly cutting more firewood - before having a dinner that included a wonderful Apple Crumble cooked by Stewart in his Dutch Oven... I forgot to take photos of it!
The Sat night activities mirrored the Friday night ones - but this time the new location of the camera trap failed to provide pictures...
Saw and Sawhorse
P4130016.JPG

Camp
P4120009.JPG
P4120010.JPG
P4130014.JPG
P4130018.JPG
New pot hangers - adjustable!
P4120007.JPG
new saw and sawhorse
Chillin!
P4130019.JPG
The best pic from the trap
....IMAG0016.JPG IMAG0017.JPG IMAG0016.JPG
not great....

Attachments

• IMAG0015.JPG
    IMAG0015.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE