A Troop of Trivets - Forged Campfire Cookware

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tim Lloyd

May 6, 2014
Dorset
1) Fixed Trivet

25cm wide by 25cm high. Made from 10mm square mild steel with a design that allows a range of different sized pots to be use.

Price: £30 + £3.50 P&P

2) Folding Trivet

190mm x 20mm when folded. Great little compact trivet that can handle everything from a small cup to a large billycan.

Price: £35 + Free P&P

3) Adjustable Trivet

A heavy duty trivet made from 12mm square steel. Ornate twisted legs and splayed feet. 55cm long by 30 cm high. Legs can be moved apart to take any size pots or kettles.

Price:£35 + £3.50 P&P

4) Horseshoe Trivet

A classic horseshoe trivet. Stands around 20cm high.

Price:£20 + £3.50 P&P

If you would like to order any of the above, just me a message and I can send you further details. Items are normally made within a 2 working days if not already in stock.

Happy to take Paypal, bank transfer, or cheques (must be cleared before items are sent)

Any questions just post here and I'll answer them for you.

All the best,
Tim

Last edited:
Reactions: ScottE

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Shame, I'd still take a nr. 2 Trivet if he still made them...

They’re all lovely, but that folding trivet is gorgeous. I may well be trying to contact the man. If only to find out what kettle he’s got in the pics. I gave my Eagle to grandson of Zorro at a meet up as it wasn’t getting used, but I kind of fancy another hob kettle. My Primus Litech is brilliantly practical, but lacking the more laid back camping I enjoy most.

Last edited:

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Shame, I'd still take a nr. 2 Trivet if he still made them...

I’ve dropped him an email asking about the folding trivet with a link to this thread. I could find a use for any of his trivets and hangers, but the folder is both practical and lovely.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Let us know, I look at the stuff on his site and want to buy loads, inspirational buying though in the hope it will get me out more!

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Let us know, I look at the stuff on his site and want to buy loads, inspirational buying though in the hope it will get me out more!

Had an email from Tim a couple of days ago. All the products on his website are available. He stopped making the folding trivet due to it being a bit fiddly, but he will make them to order if there’s demand.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE