A must have Survival Kit..... apparently :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
This has been on here before I think.
Quite completely ludicrous even in the present post-Apocalyptic wastelands of Cumbria.
What? No Apocalypse? But surely Barrow-in-Furness...............................................
:lmao: Simon

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Take a walk around my local town in the day time and its already happened. They just dont move as quickly as they do in the movies but some are even motorized!

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
A variety of blades is all you need, clearly!

It's on us already by the way, I see them all the time, walking around aimlessly........... holding and usually tapping on small lit up devices constantly.
(Not sure if they're craving brains yet, mind)

Amon81

Nomad
Mar 9, 2009
Birmingham
Plus they were heavily advertised on the 2nd series of the walking dead.

I smiled when I read when most of the range were recalled as they kept snapping.

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
They missed out the wooden stakes, and silver bullet moulds, because after you have despatched the zombies, there are still the vampires and werewolves to deal with.

freenarative

Oct 18, 2012
oldham
The orange handle is used on the Bear grylls gear,,, and,,, they're rubbish. I wouldn't buy one as I wouldn't trust it. There are numerous reports of metal failure and I believe they recalled the knife at one point.
You should spend the $300 on good quality axe, knife and long blade. As a suggestion; cold steel axe £30 app, mora knife £40 app, cold steel machete £40 app saving around £100 and keeping unnecessary weight down.
Hope this helps in some way.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Apocalypse kit eh?

My my, how the word apocalypse is so misused and confused with what it really means.

Apocalypse, believe it or not means.....
An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apocálypsis, from ἀπό and καλύπτω meaning 'un-covering'), translated literally from Greek, is a disclosure of knowledge, hidden from humanity in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception, i.e., a lifting of the veil or revelation, although this sense did not enter English until the 14th century

Yes, i can see those blades will really help when the disclosure of knowledge arrives :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE