A Few Things...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
B

Bex

I'm moving house next month and in an effort to make it a less nightmarish experience than the last time, I'm having a 'spring clean' now.

1 set of Bushnell 10x25 'Powerview' binoculars. Hardly used and in superb condition. You can find the retail and specs on this website:

http://www.obm.co.uk/products/db/13-2516.htm

*SOLD*

1 Victorinox Ranger with Victorinox brown leather belt pouch. The front scale has some slight scuff marks due to my less than careful storage. The knife is unused though and otherwise as new. Knife retails at £35 and the belt pouch at £10. (I dont have the box for the knife).

Specs can be found here:

http://www.victorinox.com/newsite/en/produkte/index.htm

*SOLD*

1 Sigg 1 litre fuel bottle. Never seen the great outdoors, though I have tested it by storing liquid in it. Exellent condition.

*SOLD*

One Shooting Systems fixed blade knife sheath, exellent condition. Will fit knives with a blade lenght up to 7 inches. Shooting Systems, formerly known as Assault Systems, and are one of the foremost suppliers of holsters, luggage and accessories in the world. Their products are used by Special Forces, US Federal Agencies, SWAT teams and law enforcement members

*SOLD*

If you are intrested please EMAIL me at mjjbecker@hotmail.com .

PLEASE NOTE ALL POSTAGE LISTED ABOVE IS FOR UK ONLY. Anyone outside of the UK will have to pay extra if they are intrested.

Payment: cash, cheque or paypal please, (paypal only if you are outside of the UK. If you mail cash, please ensure you only do so by Special Delivery.

B

Bex

jimfs1 said:
I'll take the sheath.
Jim :-D

Jim, I am afraid you are a little too late. I got an email timed before your post. Sorry.

Can everyone intrested make sure they EMAIL me. First person to email me gets the item. Thanks.

J

jimfs1

ESpy said:
Sorry Jim, that was me.

Tell you what, I primarily want the thing to study anyway, so if I decide to get rid, I'll give you first refusal?

ESpy,
You little monkey you.
Thanks for the thought.
Jim
:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE