A Couple of Simple 'C' Strikers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Silverhill

Maker
Apr 4, 2010
Derbyshire
Betwixt forging the adzes, I managed to knock up a couple of steel strikers from some files I had knocking around. They're simple but shower sparks like a sparky, steely thing meant to light charcloth......Just as you'd expect. One of my strikers can be seen being put through it's paces by Rancid Badger in the video within this thread here:

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88168

Anyways, on to the pics:

This one measures 91mm x 48mm outside and 71mm x 34mm inside, and for which I'd like £8 all-in, inclusive of a piece of flint.

And also......

This one unfortunately has a hairline running along the centre of the striker on this side only. I originally thought these were cracks caused by the quenching, it turns out that they're faults caused by not flattening the steel often enough (my bad :(). The dimensions are 82mm x 46mm outside and 68mm x 31 mm inside. I'm looking for £6 (including a piece of flint) for this one please, mainly on account of the fault.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE