a couple of Gransfors over on BB

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Lol....I see you've already bought the biggun Martin! lol :)

I really want the SFA but can't justify it when I still have the Gerber and try as I might I so far cannot break the Gerber :rolleyes:

(wups, also just remembered I never replied to your voicemail last week!!!!! sorry.... dates are: Friday 31st Sep to Sun 2nd Oct....).

Bam. :D

shinobi

Settler
Oct 19, 2004
Eastbourne, Sussex.
www.sussar.org
bambodoggy said:
Lol....I see you've already bought the biggun Martin! lol :)
:D
What makes you think that was me :rolleyes: Edit; I've just noticed that ODC has put my name next to it. That sort of gives it away doesn't it!!! It's a fair cop. anyway, you can never have enough axes as my old granny used to say :eek: :D

Cheers for the dates, i've been able to switch my leave around, So I'll be there all weekend!!! :D

Martin

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Ah but now you'll be stuck trying to decide whether to take the SFA or the FA :D lol
Long live the Gerber! :p

Wicked that you've changed the dates matey, did you see the piccy's of the 1800's weekend? Shame you missed it :)
Are you at the WG this weekend? I'm going down on the bike for the day on saturday so will no doubt end up near wherever the rest of the gang pitch (our lot have been given our own pitch this year...most likely to allow the rest of the site to sleep in peace! lol, see you there if you're going :)

Bam. :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE