7 Norse Possibles Pouches

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Just finished my latest batch of sporran type possibles pouches so here they are for sale on BCUK first :)

The pouches come in two sizes, small and large. There are pictures below of each pouch next to my swiss army knife for scale. the small pouches are still tardis-like and can fit a fair amount, but the larger ones are for those who carry more. Each pouch is unique using different designs and leathers, and different amounts of work have been put into each so they are priced individually.

Each pouch is a simple design, soft pouch with sturdy flap, belt loop, and toggle system. Each has a leather button slider inside to keep the leather drawstring secure there is one shown in one of the pictures below. They are all hand cut, hand carved/tooled, hand dyed, and hand saddle-stitched with waxed linen thread and some have copper rivets.

Prices include postage and paypal fees if applicable (which i pay). Please PM to secure

First a group shot to show them all together

coam.jpg

Two pictures showing both sizes with swiss army knife for scale

small

vf2y.jpg

Large

1d28.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------

THOR
SOLD

tgbc.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------

ODIN
£65
size: small
very soft leather with a beautiful grain. Both toggles made from olive wood

c25f.jpg

gx50.jpg

THE PICT
SOLD
very soft leather with an interesting grain and pattern. toggle is made from rolled leather
This pouch has no hanging belt loop, just a belt slot. There is a very small cut in in the belt slot though it does not go all the way through the leather. see pictures. For this i have reduced the price accordingly

xxqi.jpg

tyj8.jpg

TRINITY
SOLD
very tough chrome tan honey coloured leather. Rolled toggle affixed with copper rivet (note it has been peened properly but looks very bashed/rough) also has braided edges along the flap. Olive wood pull toggle.

3hdq.jpg

cmme.jpg

u0k7.jpg

VIKING COMPASS Vegvísir
SOLD
size: large
Viking compass hand carved over the top with braided leather edges. Made with very tough dark brown suede with rolled leather toggle and antler pull toggle.

f5gd.jpg

gb8o.jpg

o9fw.jpg

TRISKELE
SOLD
Tooled and dyed black triskele with braided leather edges. Celtic knotwork button toggle with olive wood pull toggle. made with tough light brown suede

y14o.jpg

9b00.jpg

CANIS LUPUS
SPF
Tooled and textured double headed wolf with braided leather edges. made with tough light brown suede with antler toggles

9dox.jpg

i64n.jpg

These pouches are very easy to make yourself i recommend giving it a bash to anyone who fancies one. The price of these pouches reflects the work gone into all the tooling, lacing, stitching and rivetting.

Thanks for looking

Hamish

Last edited:

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
These look great. I've found this style of soft leather pouch to be much more practical than a molded leather alternative. God luck with the sale, although they seem to be flying out!

juttle

Nomad
Feb 27, 2012
Devon
Heller, Geezer...don't you EVER sleep?

It's all been said, Hamish, so just ditto to all of the above!

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I'm soooo not looking at this thread... Oh no, not me. Why would I look at Hamish's lovely pouches... Haven't even been here, didn't even see "The Pict" or "Viking Compass" ones which are particularly fantastic. I don't covet stuff.

Why is his stuff so good...

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
haha thanks for all the kind comments. its good to see my hard work appreciated as these have been two weeks in the making

already working on new things to sell that may benefit the bcuk community

If any pouches are left tomorrow they will go on etsy

Reverend Graham

Life Member
Jul 2, 2012
Grimsby
That Viking compass one is my favorite, saying that, they all look good. Stunning work, very inspirational.

If I bring some leather to North wood, would you show me how to make one ? ;)

Rev G

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
haha thanks for all the kind comments. its good to see my hard work appreciated as these have been two weeks in the making

already working on new things to sell that may benefit the bcuk community

If any pouches are left tomorrow they will go on etsy

If have snapped up the Viking compass already, but alas we've two birthdays this week, mother and son.

touched by nature

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE