2nd portable Firebox/Stove Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Beech Nut

Forager
Apr 27, 2006
Basingstoke
Folks

The first group buy was a definate sucess and I have various people asking if there is going to be another one. Well the answer is YES !! and here it is.

Same Deal as before, we need to get at least 20 people on the list and the price will be as follows.

Stove Cost: £40.00
Delivery £ 5.75
Total £45.75

This is a saving of about £15 over normal price.

You can either pay via paypal to info@bushcrafters.com (please include address and name as well as screen name here) also add 4% to cover paypal fees.

Or you can send a cheque to me (PM for details)

Here's some info and pics:

Scoops a fellow member of this forum created a design for this stove based on the Nimblewell stove. It is a great design and is the basis of this stove. Woodland Edge took this design and added their own design flair to it, as well as increasing the width to incorporate a 12cm billy can and some other improovments sugested by other bcuk members. The end result is a great little flat pack stove that is highly versitile and also good to look at. It comes complete with a bag to carry it in so your kit doesn't get dirty.

Weight 1.8 kilos
Dimensions when flat packed 160mm x 200mm x 40mm

I am sure some members who purchased one from the first grop buy will post their comments on the stove as well. Here are some pics

fb4.jpg

fb5.jpg
firebox3s.jpg

372132574_11704b1010.jpg
372132573_378fc169bb.jpg

packed.jpg

If you want to see a quick demo video of me putting it together, click HERE

Delivery on these stoves is only a mater of a week or so after I have recieved all the money so the sooner we hit 20 the quicker you get them.

Any questions feel free to pm me or email me at info@bushcrafters.com

Thanks

Jon Pratchett

Beech Nut

Forager
Apr 27, 2006
Basingstoke
Let the list begin.

1: ggfh66 **
2: Radar_UK **
3: Lyttlegough **
4: Bearclaw x2 **
5: 3please **
6: Scally **
7: Dean2 **
8: Mountain man **
9: Nobby **
10 Eskimo
11 Pteron **
12 Firebird68

** = Paid

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
I am looking forward to the next Bucks Bushcraft gathering to see how Silverbacks one works before making any commitment to buying.
I have only seen it dismantled to date but was impressed with the quality.
Swyn.

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Good job you said that Swyn - I was going to leave it at home but will bring it along now. I am personally chuffed to bits with mine. My hot tip (no pun intended) would be to try and get it set up on a cut log or some kind of raised platform as it makes it more accesible and you don't have to lay on the floor to admire the luvverly embers and toastie flames :D . I will have mine running at the next meet for the continual demand for boiling brew water :)

Beech Nut

Forager
Apr 27, 2006
Basingstoke
Bumpity Bumpity Bump. :)

Come on folks the suns out, the woods are calling and all you need is a nice little poratble stove to cook ya bannock on :)

Jon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE