2nd Group Buy for Coccoon Hammock Sleeping Bag.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Before I start. This is for the Mk2. This will have both the modifications suggested by Graham S. Namely, stitching down both sides of zip to prevent snagging and a mesh pocket inside to put glasses, phone or headtorch etc. into. They will also be black on the inside and green outer as suggested by In Wood in his review.
Obviously the price has had to go up. But, apparently when Snugpaks costs went up, due to increased prices for insulation, I seem to have slipped under the net. But they have now realised this. So the people who got the Mk 1 got a bargain.
The all in cost is now £85.92. inc Delivery, PP and vat. Delivery should be about 3/4 weeks from when order goes in.
So, anyone interested?

One thing to note . The Coccoon's are wider at the logo end. So if you get in wrong way round it may not zip up.

Gleams

Nov 20, 2006
Romford
Woo hoo. Been waiting for this group buy to come around again.

2nd Group Buy for Coccoon Hammock Sleeping Bag.

Carbuncle 2
Gleams 1

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
You wont find any!
It's designed and comissioned by our very own Wanderinstar exclusively for BCUK.
I've got one from the first batch and after putting it up correctly can assure you all it's fantastic slept out in the snow in just shorts and tee shirt and was warm as toast all night.
It packs really small and is very light.
WORTH EVERY PENNY
FANTASTIC DESIGN
EXTREMELY WELL MADE
can't recommend it enough.

Jan 15, 2007
mansfield,notts,UK
Hi All,

I had an opportunity to use the MK 1 at minus 10 the past weekend, with a light fleece mid layer and wool trousers very snug indeed. I had a ridgeline set up internally within the cocoon to keep up from my face but as the temperature dropped I found the cocoon was most effective when I dropped the ridgeline over me. Just make sure you do not let the cocoon sag at the bottom and it is a very effective bit of kit. I would recommend as an addition some more grommits or loops so that you could have more options on how you set it up with ridglines, and would create a few more options to strap up the bottom of the cocoon to keep it sagging. Apart from that please sign me up for two more cocoons please.

Rich

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
One thing to note . The Coccoon's are wider at the logo end. So if you get in wrong way round it may not zip up.
If it doesn't zip up from either end .........eat less pies LOL

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Err, how long is apiece of string? Seriously, if I put a limit on of say 20. As soon as I get 20 orders, I will ask for the money. When all money is in I order with Snugpak. Delivery should be 3-4 weeks after that. There are orders for 7 already. The quicker people order and pay the quicker delivery will be.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE