2nd Dutch oven group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandbag47

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Hi all,
ok heres the 2nd group buy for dutch oven and other cast iron cookware from ronnie sunhines. Heres a link for them
http://www.ronniesunshines.com/bushcraft-camping-cooking-dutch-ovens-c-31_68.html

ok i have asked for the following to be put in the group buy..Due to to current situation with the market place we can only get 10% off. But there is no minimum number of people to get this so let me know if you would like one and i'll get it sorted asap.

10" Cast Iron Skillet
Dutch Oven
Reversable Cast Iron Griddle
Steel Tripod 4 Cast Iron Dutch Oven
XL 8 ltr Cast Iron Dutch Oven

ok guys

sandbag47

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Hi all,
ok heres the 2nd group buy for dutch oven and other cast iron cookware from ronnie sunhines. Heres a link for them
http://www.ronniesunshines.com/bushcraft-camping-cooking-dutch-ovens-c-31_68.html

ok i have asked for the following to be put in the group buy..Due to to current situation with the market place we can only get 10% off. But there is no minimum number of people to get this so let me know if you would like one and i'll get it sorted asap.

10" Cast Iron Skillet
Dutch Oven
Reversable Cast Iron Griddle
Steel Tripod 4 Cast Iron Dutch Oven
XL 8 ltr Cast Iron Dutch Oven

ok guys

sandbag47

Is that 10% reduction off the combined cost of the product and P&P?

Or just the product?

Cheers:)

sandbag47

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Hi all i have been in touch with Dave a ronnie's and he has give us a much better deal than the 10%. He has knocked £15 off the 'sets'
Ok this deal is for only BCUK only and don't bother ringing dave he will only tell you to go away !
And there is no minimum no. of people needed to join the deal.
I'm off to germany for 2 weeks with the TA.
So I will sort this out when i get back.

4 ltrD/O £20
6 ltr D/O £25
8 ltr D/O £30
12 ltr D/O £38
4 ltr D/O CAMP SET £45
8 ltr D/O CAMP SET £55

PLUS £7.99 P&P

Ok guys

Sandbag47

chrish

Feb 2, 2007
Glasgow
Interested in the 8ltr DO and a new product they have (not even on the web shop yet but arrived on the 8th from the US), a double pie iron.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE