2nd Arktis Waterproof Smock Group Buy £59

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
About 27-30 people ended up buying off the first group buy - the initial feedback is good. Excellent product for the price.

I have started this one because I think there is still some interest, stocks will run out and when its gone its gone and also Kev's comms are down at the moment so to take the pressure off I thought I would see if there was enought interest for another GB straight after the first - which was closed early so members could get the smocks quickly.

http://www.endicotts.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=2368

The smocks are Arktis ones. This means pretty-much gucci kit. I have seen these ones on other sites at up to £195. Nice thing about it is that the drop liner is not laminated to the poly/cotton outer - which in itself should be spark-resistant due to the cotton content - means that if the outer is holed then the membrane drop liner is not. Makes a pretty good bushcraft coat at 59 squid (GB price). I like the Danish Tank Division Camo as this is more subdued than the normal Dan-Cam and not as blocky as British old-style DPM.

A quick google search has shown me that it also stocked elsewhere up to £195 (that is for the OG version). I recently saw the Dan-Cam version being on special offer at £120/130 (down from £195) but this stock has now gone and I believe that Kev has the last of the stock. It is highly likely not to be repeated. All smocks are NEW.

Details and discussions on the first GB was here:
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63976

Now to the details of the GB - same as the first one unless I am told differently:

Its a full tenner off the offer price plus he will throw in some freebies. Then according to how many jackets being sold in the GB overall then:

• GB#1 - 1 to 10 Units £59.00 plus he will throw in 2 lengths of his legendary P+ Paracord for each jacket. Postage & Packing (RMSD) £7.99
  • GB#2 - 11 to 20 Units £59.00 plus he will throw in 5 lengths of his legendary P+ Paracord for each jacket. Postage & Packing (RMSD) £4.99
  • GB#3 - 21 to 30 Units £59.00 plus he will throw in up to £16.95 worth of his legendary P+ Paracord for each jacket. Postage & Packing (RMSD) would be free of charge.

Of course you can buy directly and individually at the offer price of £69 anyway if you like.

The jacket http://www.endicotts.co.uk/product_i...oducts_id=2368
The paracord http://www.endicotts.co.uk/product_i...oducts_id=1334

Of course stocks of certain sizes are getting lower so it will be first on the list for sizes that get priority.

A review of the smock (initial impressions) has been posted here: http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64501

Last edited:

Silverhill

Maker
Apr 4, 2010
Derbyshire
Me please! Thanks for organising the GB, it looks like an absolutely brilliant piece of kit.

1. Muddyhands L
2. Lostplanet Size XL Please
3. mayfly XL or XXL if no more XL
4. korvin karbon. XL
5. Silverhill Forge L please (Failing that, XL)

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Yes please! XXL

Me please! Thanks for organising the GB, it looks like an absolutely brilliant piece of kit.

1. Muddyhands L
4. korvin karbon. XL
6. Tobes01 XXL

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
1. Muddyhands L
4. korvin karbon. XL
6. Tobes01 XXL
7. Twodogs XXL

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
1. Muddyhands L
4. korvin karbon. XL
6. Tobes01 XXL
7. Twodogs XXL
8. Mesquite XXL

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
1. Muddyhands L
4. korvin karbon. XL
6. Tobes01 XXL
7. Twodogs XXL
8. Mesquite XXL
9. Karl82 XL

Cliv

Forager
Nov 15, 2008
Preston
1. Muddyhands L
4. korvin karbon. XL
6. Tobes01 XXL
7. Twodogs XXL
8. Mesquite XXL
9. Karl82 XL
10. Bodge XL
11. Wayland XL
12. Cliv XXL

Cheers

familne

Dec 20, 2003
Fife
I'd be interested in another but will wait till everybody else has been served first as I got one in the first GB.

1. Muddyhands L
4. korvin karbon. XL
6. Tobes01 XXL
7. Twodogs XXL
8. Mesquite XXL
9. Karl82 XL
10. Bodge XL
11. Wayland XL
12. Cliv XXL
13. familne L (if there are enough!)

porchini

Forager
Sep 18, 2008
stockport
1. Muddyhands L
4. korvin karbon. XL
6. Tobes01 XXL
7. Twodogs XXL
8. Mesquite XXL
9. Karl82 XL
10. Bodge XL
11. Wayland XL
12. Cliv XXL
13. familne L (if there are enough!)
14. Porchini Large

Thanks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE